Botanical Name: Withania somnifera
Ashwagandha is a traditional woody herb with an earthy scent , native from India, and North Africa, its root is commonly used in herbalism, being one of the most important herbs in ayurveda . It has slightly yellow or greenish flowers that contain orangish-red berries with yellow seeds.
- Supports energy and vitality
- Used as an adaptogen to help tackle stress
- fights inflammation and tumor growth
- lowers blood sugar & fat levels.
- improves insulin sensitivity in muscle cells
- Used as an adaptogen to help us adapt to stressful situation
- Increases libido in both men and women
- Improve sperm quality,
- Treats premature ageing & rejuvenates system.
- Anticancer properties.
- Nourishes the male & female reproductive and nervous systems.
- Supports our body's resistance to physical and emotional stress
- Used as a tonic with adaptogenic actions.
- Strengthens an exhausted or agitated nervous system
- Treats insomnia
- Increases muscle mass & strength
- Increases male fertility
- Reduces cortisol levels