Botanical name: Tinospora cordifolia
The stem contains high nutritional content , being one of the main herbs with a bitter taste, helping to alleviate the Vata and Kapha dosha.
- Reduces high blood sugar levels.
- Helps improve vision
- Treats symptoms of arthritis
- Boosts Immunity
- Treats Chronic Fever
- Improves Digestion
- Treats Diabetes
- Reduces Stress and Anxiety
- Fights Respiratory Problems
- Reduces Asthmatic Symptoms
- Removes toxins from the body,
- Purifies the blood & fights bacteria.
- Antipyretic meaning it can reduce fever & ease symptoms of life-threatening fevers