Botanical name: Nardostachys jatamansi
A perennial, herbaceous and endangered plant with a rich history of medicinal use , valued in the Ayurvedic system , as a neuroprotective agent, with an antidepressant quality said to be beneficial on the nervous system.
- Acts as a brain tonic
- Prevents neurological degeneration
- Helps improve memory & brain function
- Prevents cell damage.
- Prevents wrinkles due to its oily nature.
- Promotes wound healing
- Manages skin infections & prevents aging due to its antifungal and antioxidant activities.
- Promotes hair growth
- Reduces anxiety symptoms
- Manages the symptoms of epilepsy
- Promotes sound sleep
- Promotes blood Pressure and Circulation