Botanical name: Chlorophytum borivilianum
A aphrodisiac and string adaptogenic herb used in Ayurveda, grown in selective thick Indian forests, being a promising medicinal plant with great economic potential.
- Remedy in Arthritis & Joints pain.
- Helps in Men and Women sexual problems
- Tonic for physical weakness and many other illnesses.
- Powerful sex tonic.
- Natal and post-natal problems.
- Cures physical illness and weakness as an aphrodisiac agent
- Curative for natal and postnatal problems
- Increases lactation in feeding mothers
- As antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory,
OUR PRODUCTS CONTAINING Safed Musli