Botanical name: Cinnamomum tamala
The tree embeds aromatic leaves used for medical and culinary purposes, and is believed to have been widely used by the Greeks and Romans symbolizing wisdom, peace and protection. The oil extracted is used to cure numerous ailments, and can be used as a flavoring agent in a number of dishes.
- Used in the treatment of diabetes, regulating the blood glucose levels, cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Promoting digestion and treats digestive disorders
- Relieves constipation
- Provides protection against cardiovascular diseases
- Used to treat respiratory problems.
- Relieves general muscle pain
- Relieves migraine headaches.
- Motivates good sleep and treatment of hair loss